A&T capital markets team provides value-added and efficient services with maximum level of transparency covering the whole spectrum of capital markets. Our well-experienced professionals are able to provide regular capital markets advice, monitor market trends, scrutinise regulatory changes and deliver unrivalled commercial and legal solutions and services to make our clients’ business prosperous. With our specialised team of capital market professionals and lawyers we help clients to anticipate and adapt to capital markets requirements and reduce the risks of complex securities transactions.
We act for a broad range of clients across the capital markets, including: due diligence companies, global and domestic banks and financial institutions, governmental agencies, hedge funds, insurance companies, investments banks, lenders, private equity houses and fund managers, securities dealers/markets, servicers, shareholders and venture capitalists, SPVs, and underwriters.
Securitisation and Offering Services
A&T capital markets team works as a local correspondent and responsible not only for offering programmes of foreign/local financial institutions and corporates, but navigating their strategic requirements. We are capable of providing both legal and non-legal advisory services in order to increase the efficiency and conform the time scheduling of the offering programmes.
We have a special focus and extensive expertise in the first time offerings of new structures of products in Turkish Capital Markets.
The main scope of our securitisation services involves a broad range of capital markets instruments such as:
- Debt and high-yield debt products – Eurobonds
- Derivatives and structured products
- Asset-backed and mortgage-backed securitisations
- Depositary receipts (ADR, EDR, GDR)
- Islamic products
- Warrants and certificates
- Mutual funds, ETFs and alternative funds
- REITs and PE funds
Our practice covers a broad range of securitisation and offering services including:
- Project Management Office services to be provided in Turkey
- Budget forecasting and update reports
- Product Development and marketing support (including workshops and organizations)
- Ad-hoc & regular market reports
- Local corresponding and proxy services
- Turkish Capital Markets Regulation Advisory
- Turkish Capital Markets Tax Advisory
- Due diligence for the approval of Capital Markets Board of Turkey
- Due diligence and advisory services of the international Capital Market Regulations
Mergers & Acquisitions Services
Our capital market professionals and M&A focused lawyers can provide the optimum valuation in the shortest period of time with the highest level of confidentiality.
- Advise clients as to Strategic Alternatives/Design Process
- Prepare Marketing Materials
- Execute Marketing Program
- Preliminary Due Diligence
- Final Bids, Negotiation and Buyer Selection
Other Capital Market Services
Our capital markets team actively co-operates with capital market specialists and deals with a wide range of capital market services including:
- Capital Market Transactions
- Reverse listings
- Licensing of Capital Market Institutions
- Establishment of Capital Market Institutions
- Principles regarding Public Disclosure
- Mandatory tender offers
- Corporate Governance Principles
- Preparations of articles of associations