Yachts & Superyachts
Understanding the complicated challenges of today’s commercial yachts, superyachts and megayachts market is crucial to match the innovative solutions to clients’ business strategies and legal requirements. The sector participants are increasingly looking for professionals who are able to deliver reliable and effective transactional support on a global perspective.
As we always give priority to the commercial interests of our clients, we know how to combine global market trends with local expertise. Working with our team enables our clients to increase the sectorial opportunities and strengthen their businesses. To this end, our clients are able to rely on us to deliver the cutting-edge industry knowledge, local market expertise and strategic solutions to make our clients proactive within the sector.
A&T lawyers and consultants identify local and global superyachts market trends and adapt our approach according to the requirements of our clients. Our team provide pragmatic, commercially focused and high-level advice and dedicated itself to protecting the interests of our clients. Our experienced team provides specialist expertise in all aspects of superyachts sector across the entire spectrum of dispute resolution, regulatory issues and transactional matters.
We work collaboratively with our clients throughout the superyachts industry as one-stop solution partner by delivering regulatory and technical supports. Our dedicated team assists our clients in developing their commercial, ownership and management processes. We understand the complexities of the superyachts business and respond to our clients’ specific demands and objectives so that they can create practical strategies.
We mainly assist our clients in dealing with legal and regulatory disputes and provide best possible solutions for them. We understand the commercial objectives of our clients and support them to achieve their outcome in a timely manner.
What we do in Yachts & Superyachts
- Arbitration and dispute resolution
- Advising and representing our clients on collisions, marine liabilities, recoveries and salvage
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Financial issues of yachts, superyachts and megayachts
- Chartering disputes
- Commercial and management agreements and disputes
- Construction, refit and design contracts
- Crewing and employment issues
- Design and construction – building contracts
- Drafting contracts
- Marine insurance issues including policy disputes
- Ownership structuring
- Safety and operational considerations
- Sale and purchase of new-build and second-hand yachts, superyachts and megayachts
- Tax and VAT issues